Industry: Wholesale and Distribution
Listing ID: 15229439-YB
Listing Status: New
VR Business Brokers, Mergers and Acquisitions is pleased to introduce a Wholesale Distributor, Upper Midwest Business. The Company’s established 65-year history in the Upper Midwest region has allowed them to build strong relationships with its customers and vendors alike.
- Industry: Food, grocery related products distribution and supply chain has been fast growing industry
- History: Established for more than 65 years and trusted by their long-term customers and suppliers
- Industrial distribution building: Purpose built industrial building as a warehouse and wholesale distribution center. Equipped with multiple walk-in cooler and freezer units and there is room to grow its capacity.
- Location: Backs up to railroad for future development or to use as value-add distribution center. Opportunity to expand to upper Midwest region
- Labor and Suppliers: Efficient and effective labor force with years of experience and many suppliers in place for risk mitigation
- Customers: No customer concentration issue with more than 650 customer accounts
- Integration: Great opportunity for vertical or horizontal integration for strategic buyers
• Sales for the US food distributors industry are forecast to grow at a 13.19% compounded annual rate from 2021 to 2026. Greater than the growth of the overall economy.
• The industry is expected to be supported by rising consumer spending (2). Many analysts say that food distributors should prepare for an upcoming pandemic-related spending shift that is increasingly referred to as revenge shopping.
• Not cyclical and is better than most in recessions (2)
(1) Vertical IQ
(2) Business Reference Guide
Down Payment: N/A
Total Sales: $6,352,623
Cash Flow: $321,000
Accounts Receivable: N/A
FFE Included: Yes
Inventory Included: Yes
Year Established: 1957
Non-Owner Payroll: N/A
Real Estate: $600,000
Real Estate Included: Yes
Monthly Rent: N/A
Type of Location: Upper Midwest
Reason For Sale: Retirement