Location: Twin Cities Metro Area
Industry: Chinese Restaurants
Listing ID: 15255463-SC
Listing Status: New
This turn-key franchise location is profitable, with a proven clientele base and motivated workforce. This location has been successfully running since 2018.
Founder had a vision to serve fresh, made to order, favorable cuisine in a casual environment. All with game changing formula to reduce the cost structure of the industry by half.
• Commitment to sustainability
• Low operational cost structure for labor and food cost
• Ingredients and lifestyle friendly
• Signature sauces and hot sauces are gluten free
• Subject Company Technology Developments. Taking advantage of ongoing improvements in mobile application technology. They provide user interface enhancements like social media ordering, ordering from maps, and ordering from reviews will be key upcoming additions to restaurant mobile application services.
The first of it’s kind restaurant-concept designed for vibrant urban lifestyle. Global Fusion! Fast, Fresh and Flavorful! The Company believes in embracing technology throughout the entire operation providing outstanding service, game changing convenience and ultimate flexibility for consumers.
Down Payment: N/A
Total Sales: $750,000
Cash Flow: $185,000
Accounts Receivable: N/A
FFE Included: Yes
Inventory Included: Yes
Year Established: 2018
Non-Owner Payroll: N/A
Absentee Owner: Yes
Real Estate: N/A
Real Estate Included: No
Monthly Rent: N/A
Type of Location: Twin Cities Metro Area
Reason For Sale: Expansion efforts
Potential Growth: INDUSTRY & COMPANY TRENDS
• Fast Casual Restaurants Market size in the US to grow by USD 55.4 billion from 2022 to 2027, Driven by the demand for innovation and customization in food menus. Fast casual chains generate about $40-50 billion in annual total sales, according to Technomic.
• Mobile Technology Development. Tech development will continue to evolve rapidly over the next 24 to 36 months. User interface enhancements like voice ordering, social media ordering, artificial reality, ordering from maps, and ordering from reviews will be key additions during the period.
• Fast food vs Fast Casual. The average cost of a fast casual meal is $12. The average cost of a fast food meal is $5.
(1) Vertical IQ
INDUSTRY & COMPANY TRENDS