Location: United States
Industry: Staffing Agencies
Listing ID: 15230866-YB
Listing Status: Sold
VR Business Brokers, Mergers and Acquisitions is pleased to introduce an Executive Search Firm with the core business focus being in the Life Sciences. The Company has been providing retained and contingent recruitment services to Fortune 500 Companies and startups in the United States for more than 23 years. Don’t miss this opportunity to acquire this established business. Perfect for a new entrant, owner operator, or strategic buyer!
• Long established reputation of Business with more than 1,000 placements
• Seller’s business expertise and experienced executive search consultant in place
• Process driven approach resulting in exceptional consistency and success.
• National service coverage of start up to fortune 500 companies
• Retained search agreements and Contingent search agreement contracts
• Majority retained searches are at industry average pricing structures
• The sector this company serves is comparatively insulated from external factors such as pandemic or major market changes
INDUSTRY TRENDS (1)
• The executive search services industry consists of over 5,700 firms that employ more than 35,500 workers and generate $7 billion in annual revenue. About 76% of establishments have less than 5 workers. The 50 largest firms generate about 39% of the industry’s revenue.
• The executive search industry is more than a $15 billion business worldwide, according to the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants. A typical executive service establishment employs 6 workers and generates about $1.2 million annually. Some large search firms generate up to half of their revenues with leadership consulting rather than candidate searches.
• Broader Service Offerings. Executive search services are expanding beyond search and recruitment with practice areas like board advisory, succession planning, assessments, and executive coaching, according to the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants. Many firms bundle the offerings as part of their recruitment process to ensure they find the best possible fit for a senior leadership role. The goal is to help clients enhance their talent selection, aid in a new hire’s development, and potentially work with the client when it comes to building a succession plan for the future.
(1) Vertical IQ
Down Payment: N/A
Total Sales: N/A
Cash Flow: $108,000
Accounts Receivable: N/A
Year Established: 2000
Non-Owner Payroll: N/A
Real Estate: N/A
Real Estate Included: No
Monthly Rent: N/A
Type of Location: United States