Location: part of MN 7 Metro Counties
Industry: Day Care and Children Centers
Listing ID: 15232396-SC
Listing Status: New
Beautiful and remodeled preschool and childcare business with real estate available for immediate sale. This well-established business in the community has been owned and operated since 2006. They have a long-standing reputation for maintaining the highest standards in early childhood education while consistently seeing growth throughout the years.
* High-demand Preschool with excellent reputation!
* Great Location (part of MN 7 Metro Counties)
* Real Property Included (More than 5,000 Sq Ft)
* Very large outdoor playground
* Total Acres 0.63
* 56 children (licensed for 68)
* 12 employees, very low turnover in critical positions
* High demand with a waiting list
* Room to raise prices compared to competition
* 5-star Google Reviews
* Website, marketing, recruiting, and business software included
INDUSTRY & COMPANY TRENDS
* Industry Forecast Sales for the US childcare centers are forecast to grow at a 6.45% compounded annual rate from 2021 to 2026, faster than the growth of the overall economy (1).
* Steady Growth for Key Demographic. The population of children aged 5 and under is projected to grow at a steady rate for the next decade driving increasing demand for preschool and childcare services. High quality, affordable early education services are critical for dual-income families and single parents. Almost two thirds of mothers with children under age 6 are in the workforce. The need for preschool and childcare has been steady or increased as being ready for kindergarten is seen as critical and not optional.
High-Quality early education is a hallmark of this business offering.
* Growth in per capita disposable income is expected to benefit the industry as preschool services are likely to remain in high demand. The state regulations have defined preschool and child care as a critical service. The school did not need to shut down during the pandemic. Its client base is dual income families and single mothers who must work, many in critical services as defined by the state. Clients stay with the school for years (often for 5 years) to the extent it is possible based on their situation. As a first-tier suburban city of St. Paul, is a very attractive location for raising families and a magnet for government jobs.
(1) Vertical IQ
Real Property and Business Assets offered at $950,000
Contact Sean Carey, Broker at [email protected] P:612-816-2187 or
Young Bebus, Principal Broker at [email protected] P: 651-330-1767
Down Payment: N/A
Total Sales: $706,040
Cash Flow: $154,705
Accounts Receivable: N/A
Year Established: 2006
Non-Owner Payroll: N/A
Real Estate: N/A
Real Estate Included: Yes
Monthly Rent: N/A
Type of Location: part of MN 7 Metro Counties
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Financing/Terms: The owner is willing to finance up to 10% of the down payment to a qualified buyer.
The owner is willing to finance up to 10% of the down payment to a qualified buyer.